The EndoActivator is a sonic device used to activate the irrigation solution to assist in cleaning and disinfection of canals after shaping with hand or rotary files. . This allows for better removal of debris and bacteria, which imporves the possibility of a successful root canal treatment outcome.
• Easy snap-on/snap-off design
• Strong, flexible, medical-grade polymer composition
• Colour-coded by size
• 22mm lengths with depth gauge rings at 18, 19 and 20mm.
• Contra-angled design for easy access to posterior teeth
• 3-speed sonic motor provides options of 2.000, 6.000
• Ergonomic, cordless, and battery operated handpiece.